Sponsor Spotlight: She's So Moxie - Sensible Stylista

Sponsor Spotlight: She's So Moxie

YAY!  I'm super excited to feature She's So Moxie again today on SS - clicky HERE to see my first collab. So here's the 411.  She's So Moxie is a fab online women's clothing boutique run by Meg, the LOVELY owner.   She hopes to help every woman find their inner moxie - FYI, moxie means confident, determined, and courageous *grins*

I'm wearing the beYOUtiful dress ($36.99) above.  Isn't the print adorable?  The piece has three-quarter length sleeves with bands, a tie neckline, and is 100% polyester.  It kind of has a boho vibe.  What do you guys think?  Anywho, clicky here to pick one up for yourself.  Also, if you want to read my Cherish Tunic review, clicky HERE.  
LEFT / MIDDLE / RIGHT
Oh, and here are a few more of my She's So Moxie faves.  I'm totes drooling over these babies! 

PS.  I'm currently hosting SEVERAL giveaways on SS here.  Clicky to win some seriously sweet swag.  

PSS.  Clicky HERE if you want to see my January workout playlist!

2 comments

  1. "confident, determined, and courageous" - sounds like this label is a perfect match for gorgeous, assured Kim. Very cute dress. Nathan

    ReplyDelete