Almost Famous - Sensible Stylista

Almost Famous

Featuring Almost Famous again on SS today because I'm obsessed with their clothing.  Can you blame me though?  This dress is so on point.  I can't get over how gorgeous it is!  I'm def. channeling my inner goddess wearing this - feelin' kinda like a Korean Aphrodite, HA.
I kept things mad simple today.  No accessories today - just my beautiful dress + BAMF gladiators. The design of the dress speaks volumes: the asymmetrical cut + print + front ruffling = so much winning.
Unfortunately, I don't have a dress link for you guys *sad face*  I picked a bunch of other gorgeous pieces for you guys though (different price points).  Where do you guys like shopping for summer dresses?
Oh, and i just had to share this shot with you guys!  My puppy absolutely loves shooting pics with me.  I tell her to come take a photo with me and she RUNS over, ha!  I swear to god.  If you guys want to follow Daisy's adventure, check out her instagram account HERE.
Shoes:  c/o Amiclubwear
Dress:  c/o Almost Famous

3 comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL DRESS
    new post:http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/black-zipper-tote.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dress!

    Have a lovely weekend :)
    beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete