Sensible Stylista x YMI Jeans - Sensible Stylista

Sensible Stylista x YMI Jeans

I'm beyond excited to partner up with YMI Jeans today on Sensible Stylista.  I centered today's latest around my new chambray tunic c/o YMI (available here).  It's a serious must-have in my book because it's comfortable AND fashionable.  The self-tie highlights the small of my waist, which is awesome because it makes me look way skinnier than I actually am, ha.  Wear it with jeans (like I did below) or pair it with warm leggings and boots for a stylish fall look.  Also, for your reference, I'm wearing a size small. If you want an oversized fit, I recommend sizing up.

It was chilly out so I wore my fave trench coat (similar here) on top and accessorized with my check scarf (similar here).  Both pieces are from Burberry, and I (surprisingly) scooped them during after-Christmas sales in FL.  I usually vacation there during the winter because the weather's amazing! When I'm there, I always make sure to hit up their premium outlet mall because they have a ton of designer pieces available for less. I've scored incredible pieces from Armani, Burberry, Saks, Barneys New York, Kate Spade, and more!
Moving onto my skinnies!  These pants are to die for.  They're called WannaBettaButt jeans, and I can totally see why.  They lift and shift your backside, giving you a firmer look with contour seams. The high-waist hides your muffin-top AND elongates your legs.  For those of you interested, these bottoms are available HERE in 4 different washes - FYI, I'm wearing "dark wash."

4 comments