Felina Intimates - Sensible Stylista

Felina Intimates

I'm all about Felina Intimates today on Sensible Stylista.  I've partnered up with them in honor of Valentine's Day. I don't know if you guys are familiar with their line, but I'm a huge fan of their designs because they're classy yet sexy.  I'll be featuring two chemises and a robe for y'all today. First up is FI's Alice Chemise, a stunning black and pink a-line that flatters like no other.  The lace bodice is just the right amount of girly, and the flared bottom makes the piece ultra-comfy to wear in and out of bed!  Available here for $39 - get an extra 15% off your purchase with code SENSIBLE15.
Next up, the Charming Chemise in black.  Love, love, love the lace lining.  Like the Alice Chemise featured above, this piece also has an a-line silhouette.  If you want something brighter, no worries, this item's also available in lilac, violet cheetah, and white HERE.  I actually thought about getting it in white - to match my angelic personality, of course, ha - but I went with my signature shade as per usual.  I don't know what it is about the color black.  I just find it effortlessly cool and sexy.  I could probably wear it every day...for the rest of my life.  Ok, I might be exaggerating, but you guys get the point.  I. Love. Black.
Before I share other faves with you guys below, I want to tell you a bit about my satin kimono.  This piece is super luxurious.  It has wide 3/4 length sleeves and a long tie belt that creates a faux-hourglass shape.  Available in 10 different colors HERE.
A few of my other faves: 

4 comments

  1. Pretty lingerie. Perfect for Valentines night.

    Http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com
    Http://www.fashionnotfear.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the chemise
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful, when is date night :) Paul

    ReplyDelete