Find of the Day: The Snake-Print Sweater - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Snake-Print Sweater

I'm beyond excited to tell you guys all about my latest find.  I centered today's OOTD around my new snake-print sweater from Saks Off 5th.  Zero Degrees Celsius' sporty pullover is perfect for everyday wear with its long raglan sleeves and ribbed cuffs, collar and hem.  Pair it with jeans or black pants (like I did below) for an effortlessly chic ensemble.  For those of you interested, this sweater's available HERE for $39.99.  I know it's not super affordable by any means, but keep in mind that it was originally $180.  As always, let me know if you have any questions.  I'm here for y'all all day, every day.
Let's take a closer look at my Urban Originals tote. If you guys aren't familiar with UO, you need to be.  Do yourself a favor and browse their site STAT.  I absolutely love their brand to pieces for more reasons than one.  Firstly, their collection oozes style with ease - each and every one of their products is on point.  I literally love everything they sell!  Second, and most importantly, the brand's PETA approved.  They use fine vegan leathers to craft their products, and they work with very low chemical requirements to be both environmentally and ethically responsible.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to find my bag online, but here's a similar-ish one!  
Shop my look:
 Sweater:  Zero Degrees Celsius || Pants:  Old Navy (Similar) || Shoes:  Franco Sarto || Bag:  Urban Originals (similar)

3 comments

  1. really like the top, bag is so cool
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice love the bag !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete