Stitch Fix: A Personalized Shopping Experience - Sensible Stylista

Stitch Fix: A Personalized Shopping Experience

I'm really excited to tell you guys all about Stitch Fix today on Sensible Stylista.  If you're looking to have a personalized shopping experience, I recommend checking them out.  Here's how SF works: personal stylists handpick a selection of five items (clothing + accessories) just for you after you fill out a detailed style profile.  The survey helps them understand your size, style, shape, budget and lifestyle and takes 10 minutes tops.  
You decide when you'd like to receive your shipment.  At the time your stylist selects your items, you'll be charged a $20 styling fee, but not to worry, it'll be applied as credit toward anything you decide to purchase.  You're then free to try everything on in the comfort of your home.  The cool part? They include a cute brochure with outfit ideas to help you brainstorm looks.

You have three days to decide want you want to keep and what you want to send back!  Simply return the items you don't want in a pre-paid mailing bag - Stitch Fix clients get free shipping both ways as a courtesy.  You check out by logging into your account and paying there.  Oh, and if you decide to keep everything, they give you 25% off your entire purchase.
Afterwards, you give them specific feedback online regarding your package so their stylists can send you better selections in the future (if you choose to continue shopping with them).  You can choose to receive regularly scheduled shipments or opt out - there's no membership fee and a monthly subscription's not required.
Although I loved the items they sent me, I ended up only keeping one dress (pictured above). I styled it with a sleeveless vest (from Banana Republic Factory Outlet) for a chic work-friendly ensemble and accessorized with neutral pieces to match.  For those of you wondering, my shoes are from Jessica Simpson and my bag's Burberry.

Photography:  La Belle Mel || Melanie Yu

2 comments

  1. I think I know thihs box-service, Kimberly!!
    I like the idea and I have to say that you've done the right thing buy keeping this dress :) It's particular for its print.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the concept and system of this, do they ship world wide? I love your outfit by the way..^^

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete