My Warm Weather Go-To - Sensible Stylista

My Warm Weather Go-To

As I'm sure y'all know, I LOVE crop tops.  I like to wear 'em all year long but especially during the summertime because it gets super hot where I live.  So, for today's ensemble, I kept things casual with my warm weather go-to: crop tops + high-waisted shorts + BAMF sunnies.  The formula's easy, flattering - you're highlighting the small of your waist which in turn elongates your legs and creates the illusion of an hourglass - and effortlessly stylish!  To finish everything off, I threw on sneakers and accessorized with a fierce body chain to add a bit of edge.
Body chain:  AMICLUBWEAR || Shorts:  Aeropostale || Top:  Karmaloop || Shoes:  Danice || Sunnies:  Rayban via AC Lens
Shop my look:

2 comments

  1. very nice shorts !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect summer combo, Kimberly! You look lovely as always. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great weekend!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete