The Asymmetric Rib Dress - Sensible Stylista

The Asymmetric Rib Dress

Hands down, one of THE coolest dresses I own!  I picked this up a few weeks ago because...well, I don't really have a reason.  I was feeling down so I decided to treat myself to a new dress.  You know how it is!  We all get like that from time to time, being human and all, ha!  Anywho, I absolutely love shopping ASOS' site because they carry a bajillion things, change up their collection all the time, offer free shipping, AND have a killer return policy.  

This stylish rib dress is everything!  It screams high fashion (at least to me) for a VERY reasonable price.  $65 for this baby? Uh, I think yes!  I rarely pay full-price for anything, but this item's worth every penny because it's unique, comfortable and high-quality.  Think about it this way.  Most items at Forever 21 cost a good 20-30 bucks. Now, I do enjoy shopping there, but their quality's not always up to par.  I've found ASOS to be much more reliable!  Plus, it's hassle-free because you don't have to sift through a sh*t ton of racks.
For those of you wondering, I'm wearing a US 4, and it's equivalent to a S.  I typically wear xs-s so 2 could've worked, but I personally like the extra breathing room.  I'd say their US 2 is more like a BCBG XXS-XS so keep that in mind when you're purchasing this dress.   The high neck's hella chic, the twin self-tie detailing's seriously fashionable, and the asymmetric high-low hem's the cherry on top!  Since the dress makes a bold statement on its own, I went easy on accessories to keep things simple!  I threw on fab fringe heels and carried a classic quilted crossbody (Chanel-inspired) to match.

Dress:  ASOS || Shoes:  AMICLUBWEAR (similar) || Bag:  Bag Inc

1 comment